Let’s Order Food Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
Let’s Order Food website is owned and operated by Integer Group. These terms and conditions tell you the rights and obligations you have. Please read these carefully before you visit this website. You may have other rights granted by law, and these terms and conditions do not affect these. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Should you have any questions complaints or comments, please email us at email@example.com (for any order related query please contact the Takeaway directly).
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
"Takeaway" refers to the food outlet you wish to place an order with
"Let’s Order Food / us" means Let’s Order Food owned and operated by Integer Group, the trading name of Integer Computers LLP, a company registered in England and Wales under number OC407161 whose registered office is at 167 Heywood Road Prestwich, Manchester, United Kingdom, M25 1LB.
Let’s Order Food are the operators of this Website/Application.
"Website" means https://letsorder.uk/
"Application" means letsorder.uk mobile application that can be used for placing food orders.
Let’s Order Food are an online portal website which acts as an agent between the consumer and the Takeaway providers listed on our website. The legal contract for the purchase of the goods and food delivery service is between you (the customer) and the Takeaway.
By submitting your order, you are offering to buy our goods and allowing us to use your personal details for the purposes of supplying products/services. We do not sell your details or pass them onto anyone else in any circumstance, under the Data Protection Act 1998. When placing an order through our Website/Application, both platforms will guide you through the online ordering process throughout your order. Before submitting your order to us, you will be given the opportunity to review your order and amend it if necessary. Please ensure that you have checked your order and that you have read these Terms and Conditions carefully before submitting it. If you are unsure about any part of these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By ordering from us you agree to opt-in to our marketing mailing lists, which you can opt out of anytime.
All online card payments are made to our preferred payment providers. Upon receiving your order, we carry out a standard authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds available to fulfil the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorisation being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a full payment against the value of the goods you wish to purchase.
Our vendors always ensure that the best possible prices are available online at this website. They do this through applying promotional pricing on their own website which may differ from printed menus which may be outdated. It is likely that you will pay more by ordering from 3rd party websites as they will be using our standard prices and cannot take advantage of the promotional pricing you will enjoy here.
Refusal of Transaction
All Takeaways reserve the right to withdraw any products from this website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this website. A Takeaway may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at their sole discretion.
In the event a Takeaway rejects your order, for whatever reason, once an order has been initiated and where necessary, we will send confirmation by the medium SMS, email or other appropriate digital means to point out the affected user of the cancellation and that the refund has been initiated.
Order Cancellation and Amendments
Once an order has been confirmed and payment taken from your account, you will be unable to cancel your order and will not be eligible for a refund. To change or cancel your order please contact the Takeaway directly who will attempt to resolve your request.
Any refunds are at the sole discretion of the vendor you have ordered from. Refunds will not be given for mistakes on your part when ordering or if you choose to change your mind. If you believe you are entitled to a refund, please contact the vendor you have ordered from and make a complaint, this is applicable for both cash and card orders. Making a complaint does not guarantee a refund. We may offer alternatives to monetary refunds, for example, substitutes on goods. By ordering online, you accept this could be the case and agree to any fair substitute.
Times given for collection and delivery are only approximate; neither Let’s Order Food nor the Takeaway can provide an exact time for delivery. The Takeaway shall endeavour to deliver within the approximate delivery time specified when you place your order. Please note however, the delivery of your order remains the responsibility of each Takeaway providing the service to you. Let’s Order Food cannot be held liable for any damages, costs or claims caused as a result of the Takeaways failure to meet the delivery requirements or provide us with their co-operation to resolve any issues.
Promotional Codes/Vouchers issued by Let’s Order Food & Conditions
- Unless otherwise stated, promotional voucher codes may only be used once per participant.
- Promo codes are valid online with participating Takeaways only and subject to availability.
- Only one promotional code can be used per order.
- Promo codes can only be redeemed online, for orders made through participating Takeaway websites or apps.
- Promotional vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, promotion, discount or offer.
- Expiry dates for any promotional vouchers will be published online. After expiry, Let’s Order Food will not accept the voucher code after this date.
- Once the number of redemptions of any promotional voucher has been reached, Let’s Order Food is entitled to refuse to accept any vouchers regardless of expiry when the number of redemptions made per voucher has been reached.
- Let’s Order Food reserves the right to void, cancel, suspend, amend or withdraw any promotional voucher at any time without prior notice where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Let’s Order Food reserves the right to amend these voucher terms at any time without prior notice where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Let’s Order Food shall not be responsible or liable to any customer for any loss arising out of the cancellation, suspension, rejection or withdrawal of any voucher or any failure of a customer able to use a voucher for any reason.
- Promotional Vouchers are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative shall be given or refunded.
- Let’s Order Food may reject or cancel a promotional voucher if, in its absolute opinion, it believes that the voucher is being used in breach of these Voucher Terms and/or the Specific Voucher Terms.
Online Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms upon entry. Let’s Order Food reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse entry to this and future prize draws, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms & conditions.
- Competitions are open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees of Let’s Order Food, its associated, holding or subsidiary companies, and their families, or any third party directly associated with the prize draws.
- By entering in an online competition, an entrant confirms that they are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize that they may win. Let’s Order Food may require the entrant to provide proof of their eligibility.
- Any prize awarded to a competition winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Entrants must ensure that they are able to accept the relevant prize, as set out and in accordance with these Terms. Let’s Order Food reserves the right to redraw a prize draw winner if the relevant prize is not accepted or claimed within the time period stated in the applicable terms.
- Let’s Order Food reserves the right to replace the competition prize with an alternative of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Let’s Order Food's control makes it necessary to do so.
- Let’s Order Food reserves the right to void, cancel, suspend, amend or withdraw any competition prize at any time without prior notice where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Any decision made by Let’s Order Food, regarding any aspect of any competition draw is final and binding.
- Let’s Order Food reserves the right to amend these competition terms at any time without prior notice where it becomes necessary to do so.
Let’s Order Food shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website/Application.
If you have any questions/comments about our terms and conditions, you should contact us on email@example.com
For any order related query please contact the Takeaway directly